If you’ve read other articles at MarriedGames.org, you know that we’re big on the idea of communication. When it comes to intimacy, it’s hard to learn too much about each other and about yourselves. The happiest couples are always ask questions and learning how they can better please each other. Here are 10 new questions to get the ball rolling:
- Besides the bedroom, where in the house would you like to try having sex?
- Do you have any sexual or romantic fantasies that we haven’t yet fulfilled together? If not, can you think of one? (This may take some time.)
- What have been some of your favorite sexual or romantic moments during our entire marriage?
- Can you think of any physical things that could help us make sex easier or more exciting? Examples: lingerie, lubrication, toys, cushions, etc.
- What do you like to see me do visually before or during sex?
- For wives to ask their husbands: how can I help you avoid premature ejaculation?
- Is there anything we do during sex that’s uncomfortable for you?
- Describe what turns you on the most.
- What’s a sexual role-play you would like to act out with me?
- And the always important question: on what days and at what times should we plan on having sex?
10 Questions to Ask Your Spouse for Spicier Sex,