Body painting is such a fun and sexual experience both can enjoy. You can stop by your local adult shop and pick up edible body paint. Or if you’re like me (cheap) and want to make you own edible body paint follow the below instructions to a successful evening of Foreplay Body Paint.
- Start by grabbing towels, wipes and/or wet-naps for the cleanup later.
An idea: Get a big blow up mattress and put it in a place that you don’t usually have foreplay or sex and cover it with a sheet. It creates a new environment and limits the mess to this one area.
- You don’t have to limit yourself to edible paint. Though it is a good idea to ensure the paint is edible and washable. Besides, it’s not fun to paint your spouse’s body if you cannot like it off, right?!
- If you’ve decided to use foods for your paint, or maybe a mixture between foods and body paint, it’s always a good idea to use a variety of foods with different textures, smells, tastes etc. You can read more about that here.
Examples are: Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, dark chocolate, white chocolate, milk chocolate, syrups like chocolate and strawberry, maple syrups, jams and jellies.
- When choosing a paintbrush, please remember to keep your partner in mind. You will want to select the perfect tool that will sexually affect them and up their arousal.
Examples are: Paint brushes, sponge brushes, feathers, flowers, your fingertips or your tongue.
- Use of a blindfold is always a plus, heightens the other senses and makes it more enjoyable. You can also sneak in Foodplay
- It’s a good idea to have a design in your head before you begin; so take your time, don’t rush to the HOT spots just yet. Ease into them, tease a little, build up the anticipation and your partner’s arousal.
You can also try glow in the dark paint. While I haven’t found edible glowing in the dark paint, you can still have a lot of fun with it.Sex Games: Part 26 – Foreplay Body Paint,